Well, today is a lazy day, so here I am dusting off the old laptop and getting back in to "journaling". That is my New Years Resolution. Sitting down to a computer is easier than sitting down to a book [journal] so her we go. Again. I've decided that I'm not going to make this fancy. I just want to write down my life's story and everyone and everything that includes.
My goal - To write at least 3 times a week.
Do I go back and write what I can remember? Or do I start with today (or yesterday, since yesterday was the first of the year)? Maybe this post with start with today, and the next will be other happenings from the past year.
First family photo of 2014
For New Years we hung out at the Oberg's house while celebrating January birthdays. Lot's of fun. Kids are growing up so fast! Damama is moving to Arizona for a few months to house sit for someone so we had to get the party in early this month. Sweet little Lina will be FIVE!, Rachel will be 11, Jim 42, and Damama 67! WOW.
Birthday girls
No comments:
Post a Comment