This is how Gabriel says “airplanes” and “helicopters”. I don’t even know how he came up with the ‘airmane coa coa’ for ‘helicopter’, but I think it is the cutest thing he says. He almost N.E.V.E.R goes anywhere without at least one ‘airmane’. Yesterday we got two new ‘airmane coa coas’ and he was super excited.(This isn't even half of what he has, but this is all I could find!)
5 comments:
I work on airmanes. I may work on airmain coa coas too.
Bradly, my grandson, has the same penchant for cars.
that is hilarious. He is so cute.
Nice! Has he had a chance to see one fly overhead? Does he associate them? Having my own kid makes me appreciate "little-littles" so much more. I can't wait to spend some time with him during Christmas. :)
He is so cute! I love kiddo talk! So fun! When I first saw this picture I thought Gabriel was totally a mini David but in other pictures I think he is a mini you (more masculine of course) Crazy!
YOU SOOOO NEED TO CALL ME! Gabe is super cute.
Post a Comment